A master planned oceanfront resort community where you can live for less and enjoy the best.
Use the slider to navigate the tide calendar
If you want to spend the day, or a few hours away from the Resort, here are more ideas:
- Tour the Pinacate Visitor’s Center and/or the volcanic craters
- Walk around Old Port, grab a shrimp taco or cocktail and do some shopping (same goes for “Rodeo Drive” sans the shrimp – but great souvenirs and stuff you just can’t live without!)
- Fish, dive, para sail, or take a banana boat ride or go up in the ultra-lite plane
- Enjoy a few hours out at sea on a refreshing Sunset cruise (you’re sure to see dolphins)
- Visit a local Mercado (market) and pick up some avocados (really cheap), tomatoes, cilantro, onions, tomatoes and your own salsa and guacamole when you get back to your condo at Laguna Shores.
- Stop by the fish market and grab some “big blues” (shrimp) then head back to your condo to enjoy sunset and an ice cold beverage with your fresh shrimp and freshly handmade salsa and guacamole: a truly perfect Mexican evening.
- Day trip it to close cities like Caborca, Desemboque, Puerto Lobos and small towns in-between.